Saturday, May 7, 2005

Church Signs

We are smack dab in the Bible Belt. Often joke about a church or gas station on every corner. So, one of my interests when I am out and about is to read the signs in front of churches as I pass by. Yesterday, when I was running the errands for hubby I took in quiet a few

One in particular I really liked. Don't remember for sure the denomination. Doesn't matter. It was a Bible believing, Christ honoring one. So I am passing it on to you. Best definition of patience I have ever seen.

Patience is trusting in God's timing!

4 comments:

  1. unfortunately, God did not bless me with much patience!  I was doled out a lot of other wonderful assets, but I must've been home in bed on "patience day"!  I, too, love reading church signs.  My favorite one has stuck in my head for years!

    "A set-back is a set-up for a come back!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good one!  I need to keep this in mind...
    xoxo,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.churchsigngenerator.com/

    Is a webpage where you can make your own "church sign" but sadly many ppl have used it to mock God and the church.. but still a fun site.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats a good one. Paula

    ReplyDelete

So glad you stopped by! Come 'round any time. ~ Barbara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...