Thursday, September 15, 2005

Stolen Quiz

I'm not proud of it, but I stole this from Patrick.

 

You are ROMANS.

 

You have insight on what it means to turn your life around and try to live for God.  You really want people to understand the deeper things of God, but have a tendency to come across as pushy and prideful...and at times, maybe you are.  But you know your weakness and work hard at trying to temper it with grace and compassion.  

Seems about right......as Romans is one of my Favorites and I am often perceived as such.  What about you?

6 comments:

  1. cant read it barb, its all in code

    angelrose

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I get it now, how to do it, blonde moment

    angelrose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im a ROMAN :)


    Blessings
    angelrose

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am Romans as well!!  However, I am not and never have been pushy or prideful lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://journals.aol.com/hunybea4him/HunybeasOpenJournal/entries/1498

    there is my answer.. I like it, fits me well.  And this one fits you too! LOL

    Much love,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was Romans maybe it tells everyone that?
    Terrie

    ReplyDelete

So glad you stopped by! Come 'round any time. ~ Barbara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...