Monday, April 9, 2012

H is for H_________

H is for my last name.  Which we don't post on this blog.  Our thinking is either you know us really well and already know our last name or you don't know us and don't need to know our last name.

But I will tell you that there will soon be an addition to the H--------- family.  A sweet, precious little Baby Ruth.  Well, that's what I'm gonna call her.  She's named after a whole bunch of people in both Bubba's side of the family and Candi's side of the family. 

This is my first grandchild.  A whole new and exciting experience for us.  So bare with me.   And say a little prayer for mama and baby.  Better include daddy too.  I'm sure he's much crazier inside than he looks on the outside. 

God bless.

Barbara

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the new addition to come. How exciting! Ruth is a good name because that is my middle name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all! That is great news.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to all Barbara!! That is such exciting news!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prayers for baby Ruth and Family.That she will be fine. Helen

    ReplyDelete

So glad you stopped by! Come 'round any time. ~ Barbara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...